* * * *

* * * *
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Monday 18 April 2011

Treasure hunting

What I wore......

 Black spotty crop top - vintage * Cream vest top - New Look * Acid skinny jeans - Primark * Pixie boots - George at Asda * Hand bag - had it too long to remember.


I went treasure hunting on Sunday with my mum and brother at the boot fair :)

Bought some lovely things which I will post a photo of tomorrow.
I found a vintage flash gun for my SLR, a vintage camera for only £1, some spotting heels, retro postcards, cherry hair slides, some daisy beads for my 'pandora', a vintage leather strapped watch and a mickey mouse strap for me camera :)

All in all a good days finds.

Here's a peek at a couple of the stalls.......

I really wanted the light fitting, but its just too big

Pretty stall, filled with bunting, jams and hand made goodies :)

 Hope your all enjoying the nice weather, and looking forward to the Long weekend

:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment