* * * *

* * * *
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Sunday 3 April 2011

New beginnings

Hello all, sorry for not blogging lately, but I have been run off my feet with work this last few weeks.

Anyway, I finally have a new car, she is a red Mazda mx3 and is called Betty and also I will be starting a new job in a weeks time, which means great news for my blog, as I no long have to wear a hidious uniform and can start doing 'what I wore' again .... yay! I do have to wear smart black, but I take this as a challenge :)

Also I just wanted to show off my new one sleeve dress. It took me a little while to get used to, but I do rather love it now.




Dress - Apricot at NewLook
Belt and flower - Matalan

and

Happy Mother's Day to my Vintage Mum :) x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment