* * * *

* * * *
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Monday 11 April 2011

Spell it out for me

Well, today was my first day in my new job......it went brilliantly :)

And after a fantastic weekend spent with my best friends, this month has really kicked off to a great start!

Moving back into blog land, I have recently found a liking for spelling.....let me explain.
I really rather like decorative pieces that spell out a lovely word, which may have just been the worse description ever so take alook at the photos I took in Cambridge. 'BAKE' is china and 'HOME' is fabric.



 Pretty little things, so I may attempt to make one somehow, all I need is to think of a word to use....?

Oh, one more photo for you, this did make me giggle.....


....that's right, socks that say I heart Primark.....classic giggle stuff.

:) x

1 comment:

  1. Ha, those socks are hysterical!
    Tempted to get a pair just for lolzzz :)
    I love the letter thing too,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete