* * * *

* * * *
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday 17 March 2015

I have missed you all

Hello all.

It has been far too long since I have blogged, lots of things have happened during this time, however i am now settled once again and ready to blog.

My hair it stupidly long now, and my dress sense if probably weirder than ever, but that's me.

I have been on my treasure hunts, and bought far too much stuff that I want but don't need.

I tried to learn to surf...I fell in a lot so will try again this summer.

And I am truly looking forward to this year.

I know we are already at March, nearly April, but this year feels good and I hope to share it with you all.

Hugs


Cloud

x

No comments:

Post a Comment