* * * *

* * * *
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Thursday 7 April 2011

17

I have unknowingly developed a new found love for Boots make up range, 17.

I say unknowingly because, it just seems that when I have gone out to buy a replacment of something, I end up with 17 in my make up bag.

My most recent venture being thier photo flawless mascara, that has a tint of pearlescent colour, to match to your eye colour, mine is blue, and this gives your eyes a bit of sparkle.

These are the bits I have in my make up bag at the moment.

Clockwise from top left. Extra fair concealer, even tone correction cream, photo flawless lashes, soft eye liner pen! and pink grapefruit nail polish.
Anyone else found a love for this make up?

:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment