* * * *

* * * *
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Friday 15 April 2011

Black, white & .... red.


White silk sleeveless shirt - charity shop
Zip up skirt - H&M
Leather jacket - Dorothy Perkins
Lace up boots - Vintage
Locket - Topshop
Brooch - Juicy Couture


Hello all, Just a quick 'what I wore' post, which sadly now has gone back to involving jackets!! 
What happened to the nice weather??


Also I would like to introduce you all to Betty.....my new car :)

Isn't she pretty. I have had her for a few weeks, but haven't had a chance to show her off yet lol.

I did however spend this afternoon polishing her though, hence her shininess, it was well worth the work, even if it did turn me temporarily red.....
:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment