* * * *

* * * *
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday 1 February 2011

What I did & wore today

Today I ventured into town in search of a pair of tapered chinos, because I am getting way ahead of myself by beginning to feel like spring is on it's way. After trying on about 20 different pairs, in many different styles, and discovering that most places don't believe anyone can be a size 6 and have long legs at the same time, I found the perfect pair in H&M. I also ended up with some good little bargains. I found some purple suede high heels for £7 in the final sale in a little boutique. A black sheer shirt from New Look tall range, not quite like the type I'm after, because it has a pussy bow and hearts on it, but is pretty non the less, and a pair of big black flowery earrings for £2.50 from Topshop. Since I have had my pixie hair cut, which is only 3 weeks old and I am in love with, I have a new found love for big earrings, how very 70's of me....


The weather was not amazing today, in fact it rained, so as much as my pretty dresses were calling me, I felt I should wrap up warm, especially as I have come down with laryngitis this week :(


Black maxi skirt - H&M
Stripey cropped jumper - Primark
Brogue boots - River Island
Beads - from jumble sale
Earrings - Topshop

And yes, I did wear a coat and scarf, my aviator to be precised, it kept me so warm it was almost too warm.

:) x

3 comments:

  1. just come across your blog and i love it. definitely a new follower. i nearly picked up that primark jumper today and your outfit shot is making me wish i had! elle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, glad you like my blog thank you. As for the jumper you should go back and buy it lol, it's really warm :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your maxi look! I need to try this, definitely.
    AND your hair looks fab,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete