* * * *

* * * *
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Friday 4 February 2011

Dungarees

 I thought I'd cringe at the idea of ever wearing dungarees beyond childhood,  but to my amazment I am rather excited at owning a pair of dungaree shorts again.

I bought them a few weeks ago in the final dregs of the Topshop sale, hidden on the floor under the sale rail as I was walking out, and amazingly they fit me.


Can't wait until summer to splash about on the beach in them, but for now I may just attempt to pull them off with thick tights, woolly jumper and boots.

The pair I'm really jelaous of mind you, are Marina, of Marina and the Diamonds' mickey mouse dungarees. I saw her wearing them on tv not long ago, with yellow high heels, and it was instant jealousy, but I do love a bit of wacky fashion. 


Oh how I want them..... ♥

x

No comments:

Post a Comment