* * * *

* * * *
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Friday 11 February 2011

To my surppreeze

Whilst waiting for my photos to be developed yesterday, I decided to see if I could find somewhere to get my nails done. Unsuccesful, I resorted to buying some to do myself. 
I chose some rediculously cheap nails at for £2 for 20 with the intention of painting over them once I had reshaped them from long square talons, to oval nice length nails, but to my surppreeze (Can you tell I've been watching Lemony Snicket lol) they actually look really quiet nice for bargin nails.

Not bad hey? My Dad even thought they we're my real nails and was shocked, as it is only recently I have stopped biting them, and so growing them if proving hard work.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend
:) x

1 comment:

  1. They do look really quite natural :) Me likey! I'm growing mine too but they keep breaking. I may have to invest!

    ReplyDelete