* * * *

* * * *
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Monday 21 February 2011

Top to toe finds


Over the last few days being off work has given me the chance to have a bit of a rummage in my local charity shops and I got myself a few pretty things.

I found the snake skin style hand bag the other day and it suddenly occurred to me that I did not own a nice brown handbag so it had to be mine, and in the same shop I also fell in love with a little black fur hat from 1950's Belgium.

Today, I went for a little wander around another shop with my Mum, and found this lovely pair of black pixie boots which I just spent some time polishing up, and a cute little head scarf, not that I don't already own millions, but enough is never enough with scarves and me.

All together with the right dress and coat, they will look really nice. Couldn't have planned it better if I had tried.

I would do a post on what I wore over the last few days, but the weather has been a bit rubbish of late, and so my coat and scarves cover all. However I am going to London tomorrow with my brother, so will let you know what wonderful things I find.

:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment