* * * *

* * * *
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday 8 February 2011

My loves for this week

* Twiggy - I have recently discovered I have shoulders and collar bones now my hair is all gone, and feel very twiggy-esque when I notice them * Knee high socks - Some spring weather seems to be on it's way, and this means I can once more wear shorts and socks with boots without looking, or indeed being, cold * Carpet bags - I have a love for them, maybe this is why I can be counted on to have everything in my bag, a true Mary Poppins * Ed Van Der Elskin - I adore his photography, he is by far my most loved, but this photograph just captures me, it's so beautifully vulnerable * Daffodils - I know it's early still, but the fact that I can see them in the shops just makes me feel happy, I'd rather them than roses any day.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful twiggy

    Love minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete