* * * *

* * * *
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Saturday 25 September 2010

If the kimono coat is out...winter is here....

Better photo on its way :)



As the title of this post says, winter is here, and I know this because as I left for work this morning I was wearing my bright red 'Kimono' coat from Topshop.

I adore this coat, and bought it in January this year in the post Christmas sales, ready for winter '10 in replacement of my very old black wool jacket.

I can literally wear it with anything but looks at it's best with a dress, and I don't care that it is last winters style, because I can latch it onto a winter '10 style easily with a good blagging session, such as 'it falls in to the bold colours range, or dress coats'....sorted :)

So if I can do it girls you can to, don't buy a NEW coat for the new season, use last years and dress it up to fit in....if you must - why not just be different :)

Add a waist belt, or put large buttons on it instead, and if it's a lovely black coat just wear a bold coloured or printed scarf to jazz it up.

 What I wore (Better photo coming tomorrow,my battery died) -
Red Kimono coat - Topshop
Black body con skirt - H&M
Swallow Brooch - Miss.Selfidge 

:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment