* * * *

* * * *
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Thursday 23 September 2010

...and so to bed

Everyday on my way home from work, next to the traffic lights that I always get stuck in is the beautiful bed shop, And So To Bed.

And everyday I stare lustingly at the beds, furniture and linen in through the window while I wait for the ever so tardy green light and dream of how beautiful they would look in my dream house....

However, this evening the green light was particularly sleepy and I got to have a really good nose through the window and instantly fell in love!


This is quite possibly the most beautiful bed I have ever seen, and far surpasses the slay bed I put in my dream house while wondering a dept. store in the late winter with a fellow window shopper.

The killer to dreamer like myself is the £8-9000 a bed like this would set you back.

But a girl can dream
:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment