* * * *

* * * *
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Monday 13 September 2010

Country Girl

Looking like you have just strolled out of the country side has never looked better this winter.

Team cable knits with check skirts, wolly tights and chelsea boots or wellies for a great day look, or a twin set and pearls with jobhers and brogues for work :)

What about a coat? I hear you cry.......barbour, harris tweed, flying, parker and faux fur are the coats to be seen in to match your classic outfit on a breezy day next season.

It's time to take the classic good girl look and shake it up a bit.....

How gald I am that I bought my flying jacket years ago and my new fur jacket just arrived...now all I need are new wellies, maybe some chelsea boots and to steal my mums barbour...... :P

x

No comments:

Post a Comment