* * * *

* * * *
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Thursday 9 September 2010

Browns, berets, boots and blushing

I have a real thing for Autumn fashion, it is by far my favourite month of the year.

I can still wear my pretty dresses, but now with my favourite wool tights and giant knitted black scarf that almost reaches the floor :)

My military boots are back out on form and my berets are slowing creeping to the front of my wardrobe again.

Oh the joy! Can't it stay Autumn? Warm enough to still show what dress you have on under your coat without freezing to death, yet cold enough to pull off faux fur fancies and knitted loveliness without looking crazy.

Doesn't all these snuggled thoughts scream romanticism? Cuddles in front of the fire while it rains outside, not forgetting a good English cup of tea :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment