* * * *

* * * *
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Friday 7 May 2010

'Time for tea..?' 7th May 2010

Today is boring, spent drivng around sorting things out, organising my portfolio for university, drinking far too much tea, and trying to think of anything but packing for my week in Cambridge.....in true 'me' style.
So to cheer myself up on a random trip to Chelmsford to sort yet more silly life problems out I got myself all dressed up :)


One of my favourite outfits!
I wore:
*Black vest top - H&M (when don't I wear it lol)
*Floral body con skirt - Primark
*Leggings (complete with green paint stains) - H&M
*Waist length black linen blazer - NewLook
*Really old fake Chanel ballet pumps - Primark
*Black leather Handbag - Boutique in Florence, Italy
*Vintage maroon leather waist belt
*My favourite green vintage 'granny' hat :)

Now I'm off the take some pictures the afternoon, as I have an idea, so expect a photography post later on :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment