* * * *

* * * *
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Friday 7 May 2010

'Off to find a maxi dress' - 6th May 2010

After a sudden revolation laying in bed last night I decided I needed a new maxi dress, ready for my week away.
Primark sprang to mind, but, my goodness did that dress think I had some almighty hips on me. So a shop wondering adventure was required. So time to throw on some clothes, take a quick snap, too quick...I blurred it, grrrr, and bag my self a pretty frock.
I wore:
*Black vest top - H&M
*Black body con skirt - H&M
*Basic, Cheap black leggings - Primark
*£1 Jumble sale Levis Denim shirt
*Vintage leather sandles
*Floral aviators and black check hair bow - Topshop

After my wonderus day shopping I had success. The maxi dress was found, not a plain black one as I had hoped for, but a pretty monochrome one that looked much nicer.
Then off to the pub for a girly chat and a few JD and cokes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment