* * * *

* * * *
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Thursday 9 April 2015

Hello April


Happy April to you all :)

April means it it now Spring, and nearly summer!

Time to drag you pretty dresses out, throw on my sandals and get some sun.

I always like reading in the sun, and I would like to highly recommend this book to you all.


The Dalai Lama's Cat by David Michie.

An amazing book about Buddhism through the eyes of a young cat learning about life.

It really made me think, and gave me a new outlook on things. I realised through many paragraphs in this novel that in general we take a lot of things for granted, and we really should 'stop and smell the roses' as they say.

Michie has a few other book out, one I intend on being my summer hide away book while on holiday, Buddhism for busy people. I look forward to reading it.

I apologise for brief posts lately, however my laptop is currently out of action and I have to type these on my IPad which I am not to quick at :)

How does a what's in my handbag post sound??

See you soon...enjoy the sun

Cloud x

No comments:

Post a Comment