* * * *

* * * *
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Monday 18 October 2010

My new 'Monroe' hair

I finally got courage to do something drastic with my hair the other day and I love it.

I call it my brunette Monroe hair :)


It was so scary watching my longer hair get cut off, but I am really pleased with it.

Plus I now understand why Betty Boop pushes her hair up all the time, it just goes with the hair style :)

What do you all think?

x

1 comment:

  1. your haircut is awesome!!!
    I am a brunette too and I was googling m.m. hair style to see whether it may fit nicely with dark hair. you totally convinced me!! how do you keep them curly? chemical treatments or just with the iron?
    diana (an italian girl lost in holland!!)

    ReplyDelete