* * * *

* * * *
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Saturday 30 October 2010

HaPpy HaLlOwEen...mwhaha

I love Halloween! There is something so wonderful about it to me.
I will be dressing up tomorrow night, as I do every year, only I always like to be something a little different....not a witch or devil....too boring.

3 years ago I dressed up as a naughty fairy with ripped tights and massive black wings, 2 years ago I was Princess Peaches with a frilly dress and tiara, last year I was an evil bunny rabbit complete with crooked ears, hehe.....this year I choose.....a broken pocelain doll, just to be extra creepy.

I'll be wearing a 50's style dress with a black sash and bow around my waist, ankle socks and mary-janes and a big black bow in my hair. Plus I will paint cracks on my face, massice lashes and maybe I'll carry a sad looking teddy bear.

I will post a photo on Monday for you to have a nose.....but what do you think? Any ideas to make it better?


:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment