* * * *

* * * *
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Wednesday 11 August 2010

I ♥ Newquay!

Oh what a terrible blogger I have been but I have been sunny myself in good old Newquay!

It was brilliant...!!

Yes, we had some rain or should I say hair frizzing dampness......hat weather.

We had a mega heat wave in which my feet fell victim to burning, leaving 'ban the bomb' shaped tan lines from my jellies :)

I visited the rainforest, played with Midge Fragnets and saw a giant bumble bee......all in one day at the Eden project :)

Made funny shaped sandcastles,

Guarded my chips from evil seagulls, who also gave a wonderful 5am wake up call,

Nearly lost my bikini on Porth beach due to a huge wave I failed to see,

Turned people into sand mermaids,

Mourned the loss of Shelia the pink spade,

Took every freebie offered to me at Boardmasters festival,

Drank my first bottle of Mountin Dew, it was quite yummy,

And came home with half of the beach in my posession, be it shell bracelets or sand in my bag.



No comments:

Post a Comment