* * * *

* * * *
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

Wednesday 23 June 2010

The beautiful lace dress......

Im so very sorry for being a terrible blogger lately, but my internet wouldn't stay connected on my laptop, and Ive been super busy :( But Im back!

In my busy-ness over the last week or so, Ive been working lots at my old high school, which is good fun, but sadly ends when term does, so Im soon out of a job, and job hunting is proving very hard indeed!!!

Anyway, I want to tell you all about my new love affair with my vintage cream lace dress!

I have only owned it for a few weeks and I am already wearing it to death, its beatutiful.

After buying, I no sooner saw one of my new style icons, Taylor Momsen (from The Pretty Reckless), wearing a similar dress on a TV interview.

Its by far the easiest dress to wear, Pretty and girly, but I tend to wear it with my leather jacker, black tights and ankle boots in true 'me' style.

I will be much more talkative in my next episode everyone,

more adventures soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment